- Mediation (General Mediation not Family Specific)
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
Mr. Sworden is an attorney licensed to practice in Indiana and Illinois State and Federal Courts. Mr. Sworden has maintained a general law practice that developed from his representation of individuals, businesses and governmental entities.
Mr. Sworden has successfully helped families and individuals with various legal needs. He has assisted numerous businesses and individuals who have been injured, lost money or other property due to the actions of others, including cases involving fraud, misrepresentation, breach of contract, mechanic's liens, conversion of property, and injunctions against individuals and businesses. He has also handled complex real estate and business asset sales and provided insurance defense for various entities and individuals who are defending themselves in a lawsuit.
Mr. Sworden has also successfully represented businesses and individuals before cities and towns to obtain special use and land use approvals and to challenge policy issues that would directly affect individuals and businesses.
- Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, Indiana
- J.D. - 2011
- Iowa State University
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 2005
- Major: Community and Regional Planning
- Lake and Porter County Bar Associations, Member
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member
- Indiana Association of Cities and Towns, Member
- Certified Planner with the Indiana Chapter of the American Planning Association
- Indiana Association of Mediators
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals