Cohesive Counsel For The People And Businesses Of Indiana
Sworden Law Office, P.C., is a general practice law firm serving northwest Indiana and parts of northeast Illinois. Adam Sworden, the firm’s founding attorney, is licensed to practice before state and federal courts in both states.
Mr. Sworden believes in providing personal, attentive client service from the beginning to the end of your legal issue. It is no wonder why his career has spanned more than a decade and why individuals, businesses and municipal entities continue to seek out his counsel.
Service Across A Spectrum Of Areas
Mr. Sworden’s primary areas of focus are real estate law, zoning and land use, and estate planning. He also handles several diverse practice areas. These include:
- Business law: Facilitating successful transactions and resolving commercial disputes.
- Liquor licenses: Helping restaurants and other facilities serve liquor in compliance with local and state regulations.
- Estate administration and probate: Working with executors and personal representatives to close estates smoothly.
- Municipal law: Assisting municipalities as well as individuals and businesses with ordinances and other local concerns.
- Personal disputes: Exploring positive solutions to civil disputes involving private individuals or business entities.
He is always available to update you on any important legal developments. You can expect prompt responses to your inquiries and questions as well as friendly, down-to-earth service.
The Skill To Negotiate And Litigate
Not every dispute requires litigation. Trials can escalate conflict, drain your finances and stretch on indefinitely. Mr. Sworden prefers to explore alternative dispute resolution (ADR) as frequently as possible. Through private arbitration, mediation or pretrial negotiation, he has achieved solutions for hundreds of clients in a variety of industries and legal areas.
Discuss The Services You Seek – Schedule A Consultation
Are you in need of reputable and reliable legal counsel? You will find it at Sworden Law Office, P.C. To schedule an initial consultation with Mr. Sworden, please call 219-200-1226 or fill out an online contact form.